8/31/06



Helloooooooooo!
We have twins! A girl, Hannah and a boy, Benjamin. My daughter gave birth to these precious babies just 13 days ago. They were born at 38 weeks and weighed, girl 8lb 9oz and boy 6lb 14oz.
Aren't they beautiful? I am their grandmother, take my word for it they are gorgeous.
Hannah now weighs 9lb 3oz and Ben weighs 7lb 9oz. I can't wait for their Aunt Carolyn and cousin Shannon to see them.
Will post more pics as they grow and keep you all posted. Will try to do better with the next pics!
Hannah is on top and Ben on bottom.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You are right, they are beautiful!!
I can't wait to see and hold them in person. Can't tell from the pics who looks like who....what do you think?

Bonida said...

It is just too early to tell. Thought she looked like her Mommy till we looked at old pics and now we are just waiting. They certainly don't favor each other yet!